Functional Consultant Treasury
Cash and liquidity are the lifeblood of every company. Bankruptcies can happen due to a lack of liquidity, even with otherwise absolutely viable companies.
Managing the business’s cash flows and liquidity means foreseeing enough money to finance regular operations and help the business meet its short- and long-term financial obligations. It also means keeping some extra provisions at hand allowing the business to seize sudden investment opportunities. And of course you achieve all of this at the lowest possible cost.
Sounds like a challenge? That is where you come in. Are you fond of managing cash and liquidity, do you have an analytical mindset, and do you want to assist your clients with problem solving and decision making across the business?
Then we should have a coffee soon and discuss how you could be part of this young, dynamic team of consultants and business partners.
- Identify how customers can increase efficiency and reduce risks through the optimization and automation of their treasury processes (e.g. cash management, working capital management, treasury forecasting and reporting, financial transactions, risk management concerning valuation & hedging) and related accounting flows.
- Support customers in rolling-out the designed process changes Configuration and testing of the Treasury Management System.
- Take a leading role in the implementation of a treasury management system (Kyriba) at our customers and provide active support during the preceding sales process.
- Master’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Business Economics, Information Management or equivalent by experience
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience on a practical and theoretical level with operational treasury activities and/ or implementation of Treasury Management Systems.
- You have a talent for collecting, structuring and analyzing data flows into easy-to-understand information to help with problem solving and decision making across the business
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and you like being challenged. You actively participate in knowledge building and sharing
- You are target driven, passionate, flexible, stress resistant and client focused
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
NX Partners is a 10-year young, dynamic consulting and advisory firm. We live to help the management of complex and transforming organizations improve their financial and operational grip.
At NX Partners our people make the difference. We believe in a sound mix of individual talent and strong teamwork. Thanks to our methodology and the combined strengths of our junior and senior consultants we can quickly gain insights in the challenges of our clients and respond with a pragmatic approach to improve financial grip.
We go beyond traditional consulting and believe that routine finance tasks should be automated. We prefer to put our brainpower at work to assist our clients in becoming more skilled and more efficient. We let technology collect, extract and transform raw financial data so that we can focus on analyzing the business and delivering comprehensive management reports.
We are convinced that the business assistance and financial insights we offer to our clients is contributing to their growth and market position. Financially strong companies have the means to invest in their staff, products and services, which leads to a sustainable future.
We offer you:
Joining NX Partners is seizing the opportunity to be part of a young, fast-growing team. Based on your talents, ambitions and experience we select the projects that you will deliver.
You will be coached by our more senior consultants who will gladly assist and guide you so that you can grow into a highly skilled business partner for our clients. We agree on the project objectives and let you work autonomously and with real responsibilities from day one.
Of course, this goes hand in hand with a competitive salary and other benefits (performance related bonuses, company car, phone, daily allowance, home internet…).
If you feel ready for the NX challenge, send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org