Functional Consultant Treasury
NX Partners is currently looking for Functional Consultants:
- Take a leading role in the implementation of a treasury management system (Kyriba) at our customers and provide active support during the preceding sales process.
- Identify how customers can increase efficiency and reduce risks through the optimization and automation of their treasury processes (e.g. cash management, working capital management, treasury forecasting and reporting, financial transactions, risk management concerning valuation & hedging) and related accounting flows.
- Support customers in rolling-out the designed process changes Configuration and testing of the Treasury Management System.
- Give training sessions and lead workshops.
- You have a degree in the field of economics, business administration or information management
- You can demonstrate relevant experience on a practical and theoretical level with Operational treasury activities and/ or implementation of Treasury Management Systems.
- You are flexible and stress resistant team player but also able to work independently.
- You can demonstrate good oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English. Any other European language is an asset
- You are system focused
We offer you:
The opportunity to join our fast-growing team of professionals. You will be able to work in teams as well as having your individual responsibilities. You will receive a competitive salary package in addition to other benefits.
If you feel ready for the NX challenge, send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com