Financial and/or Business Controller (Consultant)
Are you passionate about business and finance and looking for a young team that can help you develop your consulting skills?
Our clients are looking for business partners who can assist them in getting a better grip on their financials. Understanding the numbers is key for our clients to enhance their strategy and develop their core business. Yet the amount of data makes it difficult to keep an overview and to have the proper management reports to support quick and documented business decisions.
That is where you come in. Do you have an analytical mind and affinity with business processes? Are you target driven, triggered by numbers, business intelligence and data flows? Then we should have a coffee soon and discuss how you could be part of this young, dynamic team of consultants and business partners.
- Help execute financial and accounting analysis and process improvement(s) related to one or more of the following areas: budgeting and forecasting, management and financial reporting, working capital management, and/or financial transformation
- Help clients in identifying reporting needs and translate this into an implementation plan
- Assist clients in the selection and implementation of a reporting tool
- Provide temporary Controlling support to help reduce costs, enhance efficiency and propose business process improvements
Your required profile:
- You have one or more university degrees or similar in the field of economics, business administration or management
- You have 2 to 5 years of working experience and a strong affinity with numbers and data quality
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and you like being challenged. You actively participate in knowledge building and sharing
- You are target driven, passionate, flexible, stress resistant and client focused
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Experience with Excel, BI, CPM & reporting tools like Jedox, TM1, Essbase,… is a strong bonus
NX Partners is a 10-year young, dynamic consulting and advisory firm. We live to help the management of complex and transforming organizations improve their financial and operational grip.
At NX Partners our people make the difference. We believe in a sound mix of individual talent and strong teamwork. Thanks to our reporting platform MACY, our methodology and the combined strengths of our junior and senior consultants we can quickly gain insights in the challenges of our clients and respond with a pragmatic approach to improve financial grip.
We go beyond traditional consulting and believe that routine finance tasks should be automated. We prefer to put our brainpower at work to assist our clients in becoming more skilled and more efficient. We let technology collect, extract and transform raw financial data so that we can focus on analyzing the business and delivering comprehensive management reports.
We are convinced that the business assistance and financial insights we offer to our clients is contributing to their growth and market position. Financially strong companies have the means to invest in their staff, products and services, which leads to a sustainable future.
We offer you:
Joining NX Partners is seizing the opportunity to be part of a young, fast-growing team. Based on your talents, ambitions and experience we select the projects that you will deliver. Our reporting platform MACY and our methodology will give you the means to quickly gain the insights you need to respond to your clients’ needs.
You will be coached by our more senior consultants who will gladly assist and guide you so that you can grow into a highly skilled business partner for our clients. We agree on the project objectives and let you work autonomously and with real responsibilities from day one.
Of course, this goes hand in hand with a competitive salary and other benefits (performance related bonuses, company car, phone, daily allowance, home internet…).
For more information visit our website.
If you feel ready for the NX challenge, send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com