To support our growth ambitions, we are always on the lookout for skilled consultants for the realization of interdisciplinary customer projects in all industries. Combine finance, business and technological know-how and become a competent business partner for our clients with responsibility right from the start!
At NX Partners we are expanding our controlling & reporting activities. We have developed our MACY platform , a fast and easy to deploy Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform which
- reduces the time needed to produce reports
- improves business & financial data quality and increases grip
- one version of the truth, but with different viewing angles
- self-service reporting allows to customizations depending on who is using the reports
- pragmatic budgeting and forecasting functionality
If you are interested and you want to help us grow, then this opportunity might be for you.
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, do you already have 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in business intelligence and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients?
Send us your cv and your motivation and we’ll contact you for a virtual cup of coffee!
- Design, develop, test and deliver Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management solutions to client within the agreed budget, timeline and quality
- Understand and apply relevant finance and business processes
- Perform data analysis and generate insights
- Create visualizations and dashboards
- Assist in advising clients on BI/EPM tool selection
- Actively participate to knowledge building and sharing
- Uphold values of Relationships, Quality and Integrity by ensuring values incorporated into daily work practices of self and others and following required processes, policies and procedures
- Master Degree in the field of Business Informatics, Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management or equivalent by experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Experience with relational and multidimensional databases
- Experience in OLAP tools like JEDOX, IBM Cognos TM1, Anaplan,…
- Experience in visualization tools like Power BI, Qlik or Tableau is a plus
- Experience with cloud reporting tools like Bright Analytics, EMAsphere, Silverfin… are a plus
- Relevant certifications are a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Motivation to learn new skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality
- Excellent terms of employment
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- The opportunity to grow together with NX Partners in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits
Do you have an innate drive to innovate? Do you seek a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients, and business partners? Ready to take on new challenges and new experiences? If your answer is yes, apply today to join our fun and fast-growing team! We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact us:
Strategic Business Development